Free DBA Filing Terms
Here is what information we collect.
When we collect the information
- you register,
- place an order,
- respond to a questionnaire or
- fill out a form.
Ordering requires name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How your information is used and for what purpose.
We use the information to:
- personalize your visit
- improve our website
- improve customer service
- process orders
(Note that your nformation will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, except for the express purpose of completing any request or orders placed.)
- administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- send you information and updates about your order.
Note: If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting your information
We protect your information using a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information goes through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway and is accessible by authorized personel with access rights. These agent are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not store your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) on our servers.
- remember the items in your shopping cart,
- save your preferences
- track advertisements
- analyze site traffic and interaction
We, sometimes, hire third-party service providers to analyze the traffic data but we don't permit them to use the information collected for anything other than our site's information analysis.
Most modern browsers will warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn off your cookies, you may not be able to place an order but you can still place orders by calling customer service.
Disclosure of information to outside parties.
- trade, or
- transfer to third parties any personal information you submitted on our site with the exception of trusted third parties who keep all information confidential and who are assigned to help us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.. On the other hand, we may share the information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety. Finally, non-personall public visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
As far as products or services sold from third parties on our site, we have no responsibility or liability for their type of content or transactions on their sites. If we offer third party products or services on our website, we don't merge our policies and the third party sites' policies because we have separate and independent privacy policies. However, if you believe we should be responsible, feel free to contact us with any suggestions or information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This policy complies with the California online privacy protection act. In essense, the act requires that we don't share the information we collect from you with third parties.
You can log in and change your personal information at any time by going to your control panel and clicking on the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We fully comply with COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), because we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section for use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability applying to the use of our website at http://www.freebizname.com/terms.aspx
Long Beach, CA
Other License Registration You May Need
All Businesses need at least a business license and an EIN
All businesses must obtain a business license!
All businesses need an EIN or can also get one and use as a Business ID!
Buying or Selling Wholesale or Selling Retail Requires a Seller's Permit!
Employers Need a State EIN and a Federal EIN!
We understand it is not simple to register your
You probably won't have a better opportunity to make sure of our competence, as well as friendliness towards our customers.
DBA Registration Set UP
Cups of Coffee
All 50 States Served
Days a Week
More About Registering Your Business Name
The following steps are to form a limited
liability company ( llc) in your state:
Fill out an Articles of Organization form.
Free DBA Free Business Name - Get a DBA Free Business Name for Free
Free DBA Free Business Name Form Downloads - DBA Free Business Name Forms
Free Filing Services: DBA Free Business Name Filing
FREE DBA Free Business Name
Free DBA and Guide to Filing Your DBA
Doing Business As (DBA) - Fictitious Free Business Name
Most states require you to file a DBA if you are doing business under a name different than your last name.
DBA is the abbreviation for "doing business as" and is an registration of your Free Business Name.
In some states, this is referred to as a "fictitious
business name" or "assumed" name.
We help you save time by filing a DBA application for you.
We file your DBA, and even publish it in most states. You'll
receive the publication certificate for your records.
After You Receive it:
* Open a bank account and collect payments under your Free Business Name
* Start advertising
* Present your business under your Free Business Name
* Discourage others from registering your name by using your DBA
Free Business Name Certificate, Assumed Free Business Name, Fictitious Name
Our staff is ready to assist you.
Call us :
Monday through Friday: 6:00 am to 7:30 pm
(Pacific Standard Time)
Ready to File Your DBA?
We can make it simple and
hassle-free - Plus it is actually free.
You only pay the government filing fee!
Do You Need a DBA Filing?
Click Here for DBA Filing Fees
You got a good business concept and you are starting a business. Open a bank account and, you need to file a DBA to make your Free Business Name official.
A DBA, or Doing Business As is a
Free Business Name registration, also called
"Fictitious Free Business Name" or "assumed Free Business Name".
If you want your business to have a name other than your name,
you need to file a DBA. Your DBA, also known as an Assumed Business Name,
is required so you can open a business bank account in your business name.
Free dba certificate shipping and free support included with every dba filing order.
We are here to Serve you.
- Think about how you want consumers to perceive the name. Jot down the words on paper and then mark their meaning.
- What are some related words and phrases that can raise the emotions in your clients? A good thesaurus and synonyms dictionary for your words and phrases can help.
- Relate more what other languages use the same word or phrase. It may mean even a bad word or something unrelated to your product or service.
- Ask a Friend. Have them tell you how each name makes them feel, and how it sounds or how they think it is.
- Clean up the words or Free Business Names you don’t like.
- Perform a trademark search. Make sure no one is using that because you can be sued to be enjoined from using it.
- Register a domain name.
- Search the internet for possible domain names.
- Perform a nationwide company name search to see if others use it.
- Register your assumed name or file an LLC or corporation.
- Don’t use names such as Bob’s painting company, or Robert’s Hardware.
- Don’t use a name that describes the actual product or services such as legal document services.
- Don’t use the city or state your business is located because you may expand your business nationwide or even globally.
- Remember: Short and easy is better than long and difficult.
What You Need:
- A thesaurus
- A synonyms dictionary
- Objective review by others
Welcome to FreeBizName.Com
— the Business Filings Legal Document www.FreeBizName.Com that caters exclusively to the needs of companies large and small starting a business around the world. FreeBizName.Com is a legal document filing business, filing dbas, Free Business Name certificates, Tax Ids, Incorporations, Forming of LLCs and Getting Business Licenses For Businesses in The U.S.A. and around the world.
Most importantly, FreeBizName.Com enables your www.FreeBizName.Com to get their Free Business Name legally registered and become a serious player in the global marketplace, and helps you do what you do best—get down to business. Without registering your Free Business Name, you cannot go far in this global market.
File / Register or Record Your Free Business Name & All Licenses You Need To Start Your Business Today!
FreeBizName.Com can file all legally required business documents you are required to have before starting your business! Click here to learn more and register your Free Business Name name today.
Get a Free Business Name Registered Today!DBA, Business Certificate, Tax Ids, Business License, Incorporations and Forming of LLCs are Also Available for Filing Worldwide!
Get Your Free DBA Filing Now!
We can help you obtain a Free Business Name